Are you sure your children don't use your computer to surf illegal sites when you are away?
Are you sure your employees continue working when you leave the office?
Are you sure they don't start downloading unrelated content instantly after you're out?
If not - LanAudit Keylogger can help!
This is superb keylogger software that runs invisibly in the background and records secretly all URLs visited, keystrokes typed, chat conversations performed, emails sent and received, programs run, etc.
LanAudit Keylogger works in a stealth mode. So people continue doing what they normally do when they are sure you can't trace them. But from now on you can perform parental controls and pc monitoring easily. LanAudit Keylogger can even capture screenshots of remote desktops at a preset period of time.
All recorded by our invisible keylogger information is stored in an encrypted log file. You can set up LanAudit Keylogger to send the reports to your mailbox every few hours.
Advanced options are also available to view and analyze data in convenient formats for better understanding of user activities on your computer. You can view a log file in tabs that show separately used programs, Internet history, emails, chats and other activity. You can view screenshots one by one or play them as a slideshow.
LanAudit Keylogger is a superb parental control software solution. Protect your children from online threats. Know exactly what they do online with this family keylogger.
You have to be the owner or authorized user of the computer with administrator access to install LanAudit Keylogger. This pc monitoring software cannot be installed remotely without physical access to the computer.
It is recommended to create separate standard (non-Administrator) accounts in Windows for your children/users monitored.
Keylogger Main Features:
- Our spy software logs everything.
- Used applications, work duration, keystrokes, passwords, Internet surfing history – SoftActivity Keylogger software tracks and records everything for your reference.
- Internet usage monitoring: get complete history of visited websites with screenshots of every page and time spent on every website.
- view your child's social networking, such as Facebook, Google Plus as series of screenshots
- Emails sent and received by all users on the monitored computer:
- records POP3/SMTP mail in Outlook, Windows Mail, Outlook Express, Eudora, Thunderbird, The Bat and all other email clients.
- (new!) view their webmail, such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL and all others as series of screenshots. Select a webmail URL in the Top Websites tab to view screenshots.
- Both sides of conversations in Instant Messenger programs. Our invisible keylogger records only text chat messages, and not voice communications. Supported chat programs:
- AIM (AOL Instant Messenger);
- Windows Live Messenger, MSN Messenger;
- Yahoo Messenger;
- (new!) view other chats on series of screenshots by selecting a chat application in the Top Programs tab
- Files accessed by your child or employee:
- Removable drives: files copied to/from flash thumb drives, external HDD, all types of USB drives;
- Local and network drives: documents they open and save, files downloaded from the Internet, viewed pictures and much more;
- View all file operations, such as read, write, delete, move;
- Screenshots recording with the advanced IntelliSnap™ technology.
- Take screen copies based on user actions. Get a snapshot of every web page visited, program run, message sent or received, etc.
- View screenshots as a Slideshow, browse one by one, or quickly scroll them in Screenshots Timeline.
- Optionally use preset capturing periods for JPEG screenshots.
- Advanced reporting features.
- View all recorded information conveniently in SoftActivity Reports with an easy to use tabbed interface.
- Top Programs report shows a list of most popular applications with total usage time and number of times used.
- Top Websites report shows most visited websites and time spent on each of them.
- View all programs used, keystrokes typed, log in/log out times and more.
- (new!) Screenshots Timeline allows to quickly scroll through and view series of snapshot images for a chosen website, application or any action
- Keylogger software works secretly and invisibly even for computer savvy users.
- No process in Task Manager, no files can be seen on a hard drive.
- The configuration utility and reports viewer are password-protected.
- The log file is securely encrypted. Set a strong password for ultimate protection. This log file cannot be viewed or tampered with without knowing the password.
- Not reported as a threat by most antivirus products.
- Receive reports by email.
- Our pc monitoring and parental control software can secretly send log files to you by email when computer is connected to the Internet. Install SoftActivity Reports Viewer on your another computer to view reports received by email for free!
- Supports secure SMTP server connection using SSL
- The log file is emailed encrypted so nobody can view it except you. Warning: set a password in SoftActivity Keylogger to enable log file encryption!
- Complete compatibility.
- SoftActivity Keylogger works perfectly on all modern versions of Windows OS and traces all Windows applications. It does not conflict with other software.
- Keylogger supports all international characters: English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc. It works in emails, chats, keystrokes and everywhere else.
- Compatible with antivirus products. Easy to exclude from scans if needed (follow instructions at the right website bar).
LanAudit Keylogger System Requirements:
- Intel® Pentium 233 MHz or equivalent (Recommended: Intel® Core 2 Duo or newer)
- Microsoft® Windows 8 (except Windows RT on ARM CPU); Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP SP2+Both 32- and 64-bit editions of Windows versions listed above are supported
- 128MB of RAM (Recommended RAM: 1GB or more)
- Hard Drive (HD) space: 100 MB or more for log file and screenshots. (Recommended: 1Gb for keeping more history)
- Recommended: Internet Connection and access to SMPT server to receive logs via email (most free SMTP servers, such as Gmail, can be used)