Employees PC Monitor is an application for real time network computer monitoring, and for employees' work time tracking. Employees PC Monitor allows you invisibly monitor your entire network from one contralized position, such as instant message, Files operation, websites visited, applications used, etc. Employees PC Monitor also can log file operations on employee's computer, such as copy, delete, print,create, rename, open, copy file to removable disk, etc. Send alarm to console computer when employee do a file operation on removable disk, add or remove a removable disk, open an unwanted website, etc.You can also see live screenshots of multi network computers and take a control of a remote computer by controlling it's mouse and keyboard, this is especially useful when you need to assist the person who uses the remote computer, and you can edit file, open file, download file and upload file remotely. Employees PC Monitor also can restrict remote computer's browsing in Internet Explorer, restrict remote computer's application using, restrict remote computer's network accessing, send instant message and command (e.g. shut down, restart, run program, open website) to remote computer. Additionally Employees PC Monitor provide a powerful remote task manager, allows you view all processes on remote computer and end any of them. And Employees PC Monitor can log alteration of hardware and software on all network computer automatically, you can easily manage your corporation's computer hardware capital and software capital.
Employees PC Monitor Key Features:
* Live view of remote desktops.
> You may easily have a look at any user’s desktop.
* Easy Internet usage monitoring.
> Web surfing history logging. Real time tracking and recording of all URLs visited in browser.
* Monitor software usage.
> Monitor programs usage activity in real time. With this feature you know what programs and for how long your network users use during the day.
* Record activity log for all workplaces in one centralized location on main computer with Employees PC Monitor installed.
> Central Log Database stores programs usage info with time stamps, application path and window names, visited web sites,IM messages and more.
* Store complete history of communications for every user.
> IM chats in MSN Messenger, Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo messenger, ICQ, IRC. You can see both sides of all conversations. Screenshot
* Take snapshots of the remote PC screen . Easy spying without your presence. Time-sorted history of the activity in compressed JPEGs on your computer.
> Screenshots recorded on all computers can be stored in one centralized location on main computer;
> Takes screenshots based on user actions, versus just time intervals;
> You will see screenshots of every web page visited, every instant message, email and webmail messages the person was reading or sending, and more
* Completely secure solution
> Only managers authorized with password can connect to a remote computer
> Central Log Database is strongly encrypted to provide access to reports only for authorized managers
> Strong encryption of log files located on monitored computers, so users can’t view or modify them
* Total control over the networked computers. Start or terminate remote processes, run commands, copy files from remote systems. You may even turn the computer off or restart it, not to mention logging off the current user.
* Deploy Employees PC Monitor Agent (the client part of the software) remotely from the administrator's PC to all computers in your network.
* View reports based on Central Logs Database
> Top Programs report for every user shows in what applications users spent their working computer time.
> Top Websites report for every user on the network combined with complete Internet history
> View all chat messages sent/received by users
> Easy to understand reports in HTML format for viewing in browser or in XLS format for viewing in Excel.
> Export logs to MS Excel for advanced analysis. View total picture of what programs users work with.
* Several managers in the organization can use Employees PC Monitor to track users in their departments.
* You see it instantly on your screen when users type text on their computers.
* Autodetection of all networked computers with Agent installed.
* Monitor multiple employee computers simultaneously from a single workstation in LAN . You will need to purchase a license for as many computers as you want to monitor. Free evaluation version allows to monitor three computers, either remote or local.
* Workplace surveillance software part, running on the monitored PC, is difficult to find for an employee as it runs completely invisible. Users can not terminate Employees PC Monitor Agent in Task Manager without Administrator user rights.
* Install, uninstall or stop Agent program remotely from the administrator's PC.
* Automatically download recordings files from all computers on a scheduled basis and store them in central database.
* Easy to install and use.
* Increase personnel productivity instantly.
> Eliminate personal use of Internet,IM and social networks at work
> Prevent viewing of inappropriate content by employees at work
> Stop employees wasting work time on computer games
* Protect your company from legal lawsuits & reduce liability risk.
> In most jurisdictions, employers hold some form liability and accountability for the actions of their employees. You need to monitor their communications
> Employees can sue the company for a hostile workplace environment if they are unwittingly exposed to inappropriate or offensive materials on company computers or harassment via email, for example
* Protect your company from fraudulent activity.
> Employees often have access to sensitive personal information which can either be misused by the employee or sold on to a third party.
* Protect from intellectual property and trade secrets theft
> A recent study by Carnegie Mellon University’s Software Engineering Institute found that 75% of IPT’s were carried out by current members of staff.
* Keep records of your company’s electronic communications
> For some companies/organizations retention of records can be a regulatory compliance requirement
> Collected records can be used in an internal investigation if such need arises
Employees PC Monitor System Requirements:
* Intel® Pentium 500 MHz or equivalent (Recommended: Pentium 1000MHz or newer)
* Windows 95, 98, Me, XP, 2000, 2003
* 128MB of RAM (Recommended: 512MB or more)
* Hard Drive Space:
> Employees PC Monitor: 100 MB or more for recording logs for longer periods or more computers. About 50Mb per computer
> Agent on monitored computers: 50 MB or more for local recordings
* Network connection to the monitored computers (Recommended: 100Mb LAN)